Monday, September 29, 2008

My new new blog

There we go I changed it. :)

2 comments:

Raymond and Susan Bugg said...

Hi Insane Hockey Player!!!
We'd love to see some more hockey photos on your blog!!! Come on show us your stuff!!! God Bless you!!

Uncle Raymond and Aunt Susan

Raymond and Susan Bugg said...

Hey Matthew!!!
Congratulations on your test scores!!!!! Great Job!!!! Could you explain to everyone on your web blog what tests they were that you scored fanatic on and also the award you won? I check you web blog most everyday since your Grandmother gave it to us. We are waiting also for new Hockey Photos so Uncle Raymond and I can copy them and put them up soooo.... bring on the photos!!!!!!!! Write us at insect@avci.net and I will send you photos of last years Hockey Photos we got ok?? God Bless you and give our love to your parents!!! Hope to see you soon!!!!!! When you e-mail us add your Hockey Schedule and we will make some games for sure!!!

Uncle Raymond and Aunt Susan